Terms of Service
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services.
- All Contents are Copyright © 2018 Cicero, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Unless otherwise noted, no portion of this Web Site may be reproduced in any form, or by any means, without prior written permission from Cicero, Inc.
- User access to this Web Site is governed by all applicable federal, state and local laws. All information available on the Web Site is subject to U.S. export control laws and may also be subject to the laws of the country where you reside. Use duplication or disclosure by the United States Government is subject to the restrictions set forth in DFARS 252.227-7015 and FAR 52.227-19.
- Disclaimer: THE MATERIAL PUBLISHED ON THIS WEB SITE COULD INCLUDE INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY MADE TO THE INFORMATION WITHOUT NOTICE. CICERO, INC. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND CHANGES IN THE PRODUCTS AND THE PROGRAMS DESCRIBED ON THIS SITE AT ANY TIME. CICERO, INC. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS WEBSITE, IN THE DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS PUBLISHED ON THIS SERVER FOR ANY PURPOSE. ALL SUCH DOCUMENTS AND RELATED GRAPHICS ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. CICERO, INC. AND/OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH REGARD TO THIS INFORMATION, INCLUDING ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL CICERO, INC. OR ITS RESPECTIVE SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORTUOUS ACTION, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF INFORMATION AVAILABLE FROM THIS WEB SITE.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Cicero has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Cicero does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Cicero disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
- Trademarks: Trademarks, service marks and logos (“Marks”) displayed on this Web Site are the property of Cicero, Inc. or other third parties. Users are not permitted to use these marks without the prior written consent of Cicero, Inc. or such third party which may own the mark. Cicero, Cicero XM, Cicero Discovery, Cicero Discovery Sensor, Desktop Sensor, Business Process Sensor, Business Data Sensor, Outlook Sensor and United Data Model are trademarks or registered trademarks of Cicero Inc. and/or its affiliates. Other company names and/or products are for identification purposes and are the property of, and may be trademarks of, their respective owners.
- Patents: Portions of the Cicero, Inc. products are covered by Patents #6,480,861 and #5,878,258.
- Trade Secrets: Portions of this site contain trade secrets belonging to Cicero Inc. and its suppliers.
- Use Restriction: Cicero, Inc. grants you, the Visitor, the right to copy materials on this Web Site published by Cicero, Inc. solely for non-commercial use within your organization. All copied materials must contain Cicero, Inc.’s copyright and other proprietary rights notice. No other use of the information is authorized. Visitors are not permitted to modify, distribute, publish, transmit or create derivative works of any material found on this site for any public or commercial purposes.
- Return on Investment (ROI) Information/Cicero Savings Potential: The ROI and Cicero Savings Potential information is provided as a service with the understanding that variables within each environment will affect the results. The information contained in this spreadsheet and accompanying documents is believed to be reliable but cannot be guaranteed to be complete or correct. The ultimate responsibility for achieving calculated results remains with the user. Results are based on current estimates and are subject to change.
- Links to Third Party Sites: This Web Site may contain links to third party sites. Access to any other Internet site linked to this Web Site is at the user’s own risk and Cicero, Inc. is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data or statements made on these sites. Cicero, Inc. provides these links merely as a convenience and such inclusion does not imply an endorsement.