Webinars On Demand
In this webinar, you will explore:
- How do you know if your agents are following business processes?
- How do you know if your processes are efficient and effective across desktop applications?
- What are the threats to compliance requirements such as PCI?
- Are you missing cross/up sell opportunities?
Customer Experience Management: Making Every Interaction Count. Stories from the Trenches: Practical Ways to Improve Efficiency, Effectiveness, and Operational Insight
You will learn the:
- Importance of having a 360 view of call center operations
- Impact of interaction management on customer experience
- Ways to improve process & customer experience by focusing on Customer Service Representatives (CSR)
- Techniques to improve productivity in the CSR’s work environment
- Best Practices for identifying CSR challenges & opportunities for development
- Impact of customer interaction technology on customer loyalty & value
Doing More with Less: How integration at the point of contact improved agent effectiveness without breaking the bank.
Join Frost & Sullivan, as we take a look behind the curtain at ACS to show you how this company is integrating at the point of contact, maximizing service quality and responsiveness. Additionally, we'll examine how to address this challenge in the most time and cost efficient way. At the end of the program, you'll have the answers to these pressing questions:
- Why it is important to focus on improving the agent's work environment and how does that relate to improving the customer experience?
What does it mean to "Do More with Less?"
- How are companies such as ACS using desktop integration to streamline workflow and increase efficiency even when the applications are hosted by another company?
- How can desktop integration allows you to use your existing technology investments to improve agent effectiveness, cut call times and improve training?
- Why it is important to focus on reducing the complexity of the work environment for customer service representatives
- Why the customer service rep as the focal point is the key to process improvement
- How to understand the CSR work environment, their challenges and areas of process improvement
- How companies are focused on process improvement as the primary goal and the impacts on CSR effectiveness, efficiency and costs
- How desktop integration allows you to use your existing technology investments and can be implemented in a matter of weeks and pay for itself in a few months
- How well you remember facts through fun trivia from Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Join Frost & Sullivan, IRT and Cicero for this on demand webcast to learn how you can leverage existing servicing technology and make it work better for your employees, business, and customers.
During this complimentary eBroadcast, learn how:
- Revamping the agent’s work environment can improve the customer experience
- The five biggest productivity killers can be eliminated with next generation desktop technology
- To transform an enterprise desktop from service obstacle to customer experience enabler