Cicero For The Information Worker
Increase Productivity with a Smart Desktop
Now, more than ever, it is important for organizations to make information workers more efficient and effective. This is especially true for users who perform work in complex business environments that involve numerous business systems. These workers fulfill many roles and span many different departments, including:
- Customer-facing employees such as Customer Service Representatives (CSRs) who work in contact centers and handle customer orders and resolve customer issues.
- Middle office workers such as loan underwriters for commercial banks who evaluate and approve (or reject) loan applications or healthcare workers reviewing a patient’s records.
- Back office workers such as insurance claims processing agents who process routine insurance applications and insurance claims and who may perform hundreds or thousands of transactions per day.
What do these information workers share in common?
- They perform a well-defined set of tasks hundreds of times a day.
- They use many different computer applications when performing tasks.
- They use a combination of legacy (e.g., mainframe) applications, packaged applications, web applications and client/server applications.
- They spend long hours working on computers.
- They may or may not be expert computer users.
Cicero is the ideal for creating a desktop that is more productive and that makes production-oriented information workers like these more efficient and effective.
A Cicero Unified Desktop:
- Provides a role-based user workspace that can be customized by department or workgroup.
- Integrates desktop applications (web-based, packaged, mainframe, etc.).
- Reduces data entry errors to decrease downstream data issues.
- Reduces the new hire and ongoing training costs.
- Automates manual tasks and streamlines user workflow.
Cicero does all of this without requiring any changes to the applications your information workers are already using (or that you plan to roll out to them).