Secure and trusted
Cicero software works within your existing IT infrastructure by unifying applications, data sources, and web services at the desktop. This allows your existing IT investments to remain pure and secure. Using Cicero, you can create a unified desktop without writing code, modifying existing applications, or requiring access to backend systems or APIs. Cicero’s patented desktop integration technology is non-invasive and allows you to integrate applications quickly and easily. In addition, information is shared securely through the user interface and can be encrypted when necessary such as setting up a Single Sign-on screen for users.
Cicero helps ensure the security of your IT infrastructure. Cicero:
- Enables your existing and future applications to work together and focus around best practices
- Uses an abstracted data model, the United Data Model™, which ensures desktop changes do not interrupt IT data management progress and vice versa
- Can capture desktop activity down to the mouse click and track this information for reporting and alerts to IT. For example, IT can automatically be notified when an application is not available to a group of individuals.
- Extends the life of IT investments and allows for the seamless introduction of new systems without interrupting business users. IT simply binds the new applications to the existing United Data Model.
- Provides an easy to use toolset to identify areas for Process Improvement and managing data to better respond to business requirements.