Focus on the customer, always
Customer experience is at the heart of your company’s ability to retain and grow your customer base. Each time that your customers interact with your company from sales to billing and customer service, your customers are forming an opinion about your organization. In short each customer interaction is the experience. Customers expect your representatives to know their stuff, but they also want to be handled individually and with respect.
- Know me. Know my history; anticipate why I might be calling. Don’t offer me something I already have or have previously declined
- Know Your Stuff. I expect you to know more than I do on the subject and I expect you to have access to the latest information
- Respect My Time. Handle my situation with efficiency, do what you say you’ll do and get it right, first time
- Keep Me Informed. Alert me to consequences or advise me of a better deal. Set and manage my expectations.
Cicero was developed to improve each customer interaction – to deliver a better conversation, a better experience. Cicero does this by:
- Automating user workflow and eliminating manual tasks across existing desktop applications
- Presenting information in composite views with the goal being a single screen of customer information
- Sharing information between applications
- Delivering alerts, pop-ups, and other visual cues to assist users
- Enforcing rules and workflow adherence including those associated with compliance, data entry, and more
- Presenting dynamic scripts and decision support
- Blending both telephony and application data to be used during each interaction