Cicero's unique integrated studio environment empowers both IT and business operations to responsibly and collaboratively design and build unified and smart desktops. Unlike other solutions that require months, perhaps years, of professional services to complete a project and then additional expensive vendor services to make changes, Cicero is designed for IT and business analysts to make real time and planned changes. Cicero software works WITHIN your IT asset structure and plans to deliver faster ‘interaction specific’ information and assistance to employees and customers. IT continues to own the information assets, the security protocols and the views into information relative to organizational roles.
Design and Manage Your Unified Desktop:
- Separate the design and build responsibilities within and between IT and business operations
- Target the correct implementation skill set
- Enable team development
- Control and provide a rapid turnaround for operations
- Control and ensure the security of enterprise integrations points for IT
- Support Model View Controller (MVC) architecture
- Enable offsite development
Unlike other solutions, Cicero:
- Reduces the cost of integrating applications and automating workflow.
- Increases participation between IT and business through the design and build environment.
- Significantly decreases the change control time and costs associated with unified and smart desktop projects.
- Allows customer-facing operations the ability to take information they already have access to, automate manual tasks, and organize and present that information in a way that helps them provide a more profitable customer interaction consistently.